Decision Maker: CPH Resources Decision Session
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Cabinet Member RESOLVED to:
· Consider the 2020/21 Revenue and Capital financial monitoring forecast.
· Consider the portfolio’s progress against the latest 3 year savings targets in the MTFS as at 30th September 2020.
· Consider the Council’s update to prudential borrowing indicators and investment benchmarking.
· In conjunction with the Cabinet Member for Environment and Highways, the setting up of a new reserve for the approved £560,000 allocation from the 2019/20 Business Rates windfall allocation for short term support for the Dry Mixed Recycling contract (paragraph 5.2).
· In conjunction with the Cabinet Member for Leisure, Tourism and Support, to approve the contribution of the year end variance for Leisure to the earmarked Leisure reserve within the Leisure Tourism and Sport portfolio (paragraph 5.3).
Report author: Tony Higgins
Publication date: 02/12/2020
Date of decision: 01/12/2020
Decided at meeting: 01/12/2020 - CPH Resources Decision Session
Effective from: 10/12/2020