Decision Maker: CPH Resources Decision Session
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Cabinet Member RESOLVED to:
1. Consider the 2020/21 Revenue and Capital financial monitoring forecast.
2. Consider the portfolio’s progress against the latest 3 year savings targets in the MTFS as at 31st December 2020.
3. Consider the Council’s update to prudential borrowing indicators and investment benchmarking.
4. To approve the setting up and contributions to a new reserve within the Resources portfolio to manage timing differences within, and as a result of, the Oracle Cloud project (paragraph 5.1)
5. In conjunction with the Cabinet Member for Growth and Infrastructure, to set up a new reserve for Small Habitats Grants Programme uncommitted funding in order to mitigate against potential delivery and contractual risks resulting from the overall Wildlife Ways programme for up to 5 years post-delivery (paragraph 5.3).
6. In conjunction with the Cabinet Members for Environment and Highways and Stronger and Safer Communities to establish two new reserves to fund commitments for the Inland Border Facility and wider impacts of Brexit (paragraph 5.7).
7. In conjunction with the Cabinet Member for Stronger and Safer Communities, to reduce the annual budgeted contribution to the Library Technology and Co-location reserve by £5,000 (paragraph 5.15).
8. In conjunction with the Cabinet Member for Stronger and Safer Communities, to establish a new reserve for Library stock (paragraph 5.18).
9. In conjunction with the Cabinet Member for Health and Adult Social Care, to approve the setting up of a new reserve within the Health and Adult Social Care portfolio for the Contain Outbreak Management Fund and the contribution of any year-end surplus to that reserve (paragraph 5.21).
Report author: Tony Higgins
Publication date: 24/02/2021
Date of decision: 23/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 23/02/2021 - CPH Resources Decision Session
Effective from: 04/03/2021