Our most important meetings, including Full Council, Cabinet, Scrutiny Boards and Planning Committee meetings are broadcast live on our Meetings channel.
You can subscribe to updates in order to receive information via e-mail regarding arrangements for particular committee meetings.
If you have missed a scheduled meeting you can catch up on demand by viewing our library in the meetings channel, or for meetings between March 2020 to March 2022 on YouTube
StatutoryDesignated LeadMember forChildren's Services
Lead member for oversight of the Children’s Services Improvement Plan, working with the Children’s Commissioner
Early Help and preventionfor childrenand familiesincluding publichealth services, in liaison with CPH for Adult Social Care and Health
Strategicand individualcommissioning foreducation andchildren’s socialcare
Dischargeof statutoryfunctions underall relevantchildren’s socialcare legislation including:
· ChildrenLooked After/CareLeavers
· Childrenwith disabilities
· Adoptionand Fostering
Strategicoversight ofeducation, includingthe deliveryof:
· Schoolimprovement/access andplace planning
· Championing vulnerable children and attendance
· Early years and information, advice and guidance
· Home to school transport and free school meals
· Schools Forum, Governor services and Virtual School for Children Looked After.
Support officer: Jane Game. Democratic Services and Scrutiny Manager
Phone: 0121 704 6051