Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor James Butler
This register of interests was published on Friday 6th January 2023, 11.18 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor James Butler a Member of the Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council give notice that I have the following disclosable pecuniary interests:
1. Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation: Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain by myself or my partner:-
Description of your employment activity
Name of Employer or Body
Butler Glynn Associates Ltd.
Frontline Hygiene Ltd.
Wife - Senior Procurement Category Manager
EoN Climate & Renewables
2. Sponsorship: Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council) made or provided within the 12 months before this declaration in respect of any expenses incurred by me in carrying out duties as a member, or towards my election expenses. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992:-
Name of Person or Body making Payments
3. Contracts: Any contract which is made between me or my partner (or a firm or body corporate in which I or my partner is a partner or a director, or in the securities of which I or my partner has a beneficial interest) and the Council a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed, and b) which has not been fully discharged:
Description of Contract
4. Land: Any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the Council which gives me or my partner a right to occupy the land or receive income:-
Description/address of land
Nature of interest in land
18 Kitebrook Close Shirley Solihull B90 4UQ
5. Licences: Any licence held by me or my partner (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the Council for a month or longer:-
Description of license
Address of property
6. Corporate tenancies: Any tenancy where (to my knowledge) a) the landlord is the Council, and b) the tenant is a firm or body corporate of which I or my partner is a partner or a director, or in the securities of which I or my partner has a beneficial interest:
Address/Description of Property
Nature of Interest in Property
7. Securities: Any beneficial interest in securities held by me or my partner of a body where a) that body (to my knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of the Council; and b) either: i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which I or my partner has a beneficial interest which exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class. "securities" means shares, debentures, debenture stock, loan stock, bonds, units of a collective investment scheme within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and other securities of any description, other than money deposited with a building society:-
Description of Securities
8. Any other Interests
Do you have any other interests to declare?