Other councillors representing this Ward:
I endeavour to help residents with problems and am always prepared to visit them at their home.
I appreciate the assistance that officers give me to assist in solving where possible problems raised by my residents.
I hold an Advice Bureau at Solihull Library from 10am to 12 noon on the first Saturday of each month (excluding Bank Holiday weekends)
26 Ashlawn Crescent
Phone: 0121 705 5455
Bus. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The law on Data Protection changed on 25th May 2018 with the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). In addition to other changes, these regulations enhance the rights of people and give them more control over what happens to their personal information. When acting as a ward councillor and undertaking constituency work, a councillor will inevitably collect and hold information about constituents and they are responsible under GDPR for how they manage this information and have certain obligations to information people about how they use the information. This includes:
• Keeping a record of how they use your information.
• Explaining how they will use your information and who it will be shared with
• Informing people about their rights under GDPR
• Having appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information.
• Regularly reviewing and deleting ‘old’ personal information no longer needed
If you would like to learn more about how your information is used please click here.