Ward: Shirley East
Other councillors representing this Ward:
The Councillors Surgery for Shirley East is postponed until further notice but your Councillors can still be contacted by email or telephone.
C/o Solihull MBC
Mobile: 07890 062553
Twitter : twitter.com/AnnetteMackenz4
Solihull Council is not responsible for the content of any external link
The law on Data Protection changed on 25th May 2018 with the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). In addition to other changes, these regulations enhance the rights of people and give them more control over what happens to their personal information. When acting as a ward councillor and undertaking constituency work, a councillor will inevitably collect and hold information about constituents and they are responsible under GDPR for how they manage this information and have certain obligations to information people about how they use the information. This includes:
• Keeping a record of how they use your information.
• Explaining how they will use your information and who it will be shared with
• Informing people about their rights under GDPR
• Having appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information.
• Regularly reviewing and deleting ‘old’ personal information no longer needed
If you would like to learn more about how your information is used please click here.